Low Carb Crock Pot Meals – Low Carb Crock Pot Recipes -Most Popular
►♥◄ Low carb crock pot meals -low carb crock pot recipes – most popular. Shared from 100+ to 1200+ times. Paleo friendly crockpot recipes ♥ Slow cooker honey garlic, chicken, Paleo pot roast, crock pot beef and many more…
Sunday Slow Cooker: Honey Garlic Chicken
Easy low carb crockpot Honey Garlic Chicken – low carb crock pot recipe- serve it over cauliflower “rice”. Additional low-carb meal idea alternatives: toss it on a salad or wrap it up in some lettuce.
- 2 lbs. boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into chunks
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 3/4 tsp. dried basil
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 1/3 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup honey
- Pinch red pepper flakes
- Whisk together the garlic, basil, soy sauce, ketchup, and honey.
- Add the chicken to the crockpot.
- Pour the sauce over and mix everything together.
- Cook on low for 4 hours. If at any point the chicken seems to be drying out (some chicken contains more liquid than others), then add a bit of chicken broth.
- For crispy outside, spread onto a baking sheet and broil for 3-5 minutes. Servings: 8 servings Serving Size: about 2/3 cup Source: http://www.slenderkitchen.com/slow-cooker-sunday-honey-garlic-chicken/
Crock Pot Beef (or CHICKEN) and Broccoli. Add cauliflower “rice”
- Approximately 2.5 lb chuck roast
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 cloves of garlic, roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup onion, roughly chopped
- 2 cups chopped celery
- 1 cup baby carrots (or chopped carrots)
- 2 cups of water or broth
- (optional) 1 cup red wine
- 2 Tbl fresh parsley, chopped
- Season your roast with salt and pepper. Sear in a hot pan until browned on all sides. Add to a crock pot. (note: I used a 5 quart but you can easily go much smaller. If you are using a small one, cut the roast into two pieces to fit – be aware that you may have to add more liquid to cover it)
- Add everything but the parsley to the pot and cover. Cook on high for five hours.
- Taste and season with salt and pepper as desired. Source: http://www.ibreatheimhungry.com/2013/01/easy-paleo-pot-roast-whole-30-compliant.html