Pollan Family Signature Salad Recipe Salad Ingredients
- 6 oz Mesclun (or use mixed Baby Greens)
- 1/2 cored, thin sliced Bosc Pear
- 1/2 cup chopped Caramelized Walnuts
- 1/3 cup shaved Parmesan Cheese
- 1/3 cup White Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 1/2 tsp Dijon Mustard
- 1 tbsp Raspberry Vinegar
- 1/3 cup Grapeseed Oil
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- Salt & Pepper
- Pollan Family Signature Salad Recipe INSTRUCTIONS
- Combine dressing ingredients in a glass jar or mixing bowl.
- Place the lid on top and shake well to mix everything together.
- For the salad, put your greens in a large bowl.
- Toss greens in half the dressing.
- Mix in walnut with pear. Add additional dressing to taste.
- Garnish with shaved Parmesan.
Pollan Family Table Cookbook Nirvana Bars
Pollan Family Table Cookbook Nirvana Bars Ingredients
- 6 tbsp melted Unsalted Butter
- 1/2 cup Semisweet Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 cup Dark Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 14-oz can Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 9 crushed Graham Crackers
- 1 cup chopped raw Walnuts
- 1/2 cup White Chocolate Chips
- 1 cup sweetened shredded Coconut
- 1/4 tsp Salt
Pollan Family Table Cookbook Nirvana Bars INSTRUCTIONS
- Preheat oven at 350 F and prepare a 9” pan with parchment.
- Mix butter with graham cracker crumbs and salt.
- Press crumb mixture into the bottom of your baking dish.
- Add a layer of chopped nuts, then semisweet chips, white chocolate chips, and dark chocolate chips.
- Sprinkle coconut over the top and pour condensed milk in an even layer.
- Bake about 25 minutes, to golden brown. Let cool before cutting into bars.
The Pollan Family Table: The Best Recipes and Kitchen Wisdom for Delicious, Healthy Family Meals