Paleo Bread Crumbs Recipes
☺♥☺ Paleo Bread Crumbs Recipes: How to make paleo bread crumbs with coconut flour and almond flour and Italian Seasoned “Bread” Crumbs with almond flour☺♥☺
How to Make Paleo Bread Crumbs
- 1/3 cup almond flour
- 1 tablespoon coconut flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg, whisked
- 2 and 1/2 tablespoons ghee (or butter, coconut oil, or olive oil), melted
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Grease a mug with the oil you’re using (some mugs don’t need to be greased – it depends on the finish on the inside of the mug).
- Mix together all the ingredients with a fork.
- Pour mixture into mug.
- Microwave for 90 seconds on high.
- Cool for a few minutes.
- Pop out of mug gently and break into pieces.
- Place pieces on baking tray and bake for 5-10 minutes until crisp on the outside. Use immediately in recipes. Source: http://paleomagazine.com/how-to-make-paleo-bread-crumbs/
Italian Seasoned “Bread” Crumbs (aka almond flour)
- 1 cup almond flour/meal
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
Mix all ingredients together in a small bowl with a mini-whisk or fork until thoroughly combined. Use immediately or store in an airtight container.
“…almond flour is a little more absorbent than traditional bread crumbs, so I would recommend you mix it into a “wetter” recipe gradually to judge if the consistency is right. You could also try toasting them lightly mixed with a bit of oil to give them a little crunch as a topping.” Jamie V. Source: http://www.mmmmpaleo.com/2013/11/italian-seasoned-bread-crumbs-aka.html