Good Carbs Bad Carbs List
“…simple carbohydrates are small molecules of sugar, that are digested really quickly into our body… if they are not used immediately (by working out) they convert to fat.” 1.
- Artificial syrups
- White rice, white bread, and white pasta
- Instant oatmeal
- Pastries and desserts
- Fruit Juices
- Processed corn products
- Processed potato products
- Processed rice products 1.
“Fruit has “healthy carbs” so you can eat as much as you want.
Granola bars are a “healthy” option.
Cereal is a heart healthy option” 2.
“These orange spuds are digested more slowly than the white variety, thanks to their high fiber content.”
“These berries contain three to five more antioxidants—which may play a role controlling blood sugar—than traditional blueberries, per research out of University of Alaska Fairbanks.” 3.
1. Good Carbs Vs. Bad Carbs – Learn The Difference link
2. Good Carbs, Bad Carbs: 7 Common Myths About Carbohydrates link
3. Healthy Carbs: 7 Good Carbs for Diabetes link